Our engineers work closely with loss adjusters who have specific knowledge of the power industry’s financial and contractual arrangements.
Power generation plants
- Eolic parks
- Photovoltaic solar
- Thermal solar
- Combined cycle
Electric distribution facilities
In high, medium and low voltage. Substations and power lines.
In eolic parks, vrs Adjusters handles claims involving:
- Damage in measurement towers prior to park’s construction.
- Losses during construction and assembly of wind turbines.
- Machinery breakdown in multipliers, generators, transformers and electrical cabinets, among others.
- Damage by lightning and other meteorological phenomena.
- Damage during transport of gondolas, blades and shafts.
- Failure in main electric power evacuation transformers that paralyze the entirety of the Eolic park.
Download PDF for more details